Skip to main content
Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation | East Lansing, MI
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- Please wear short sleeves or loose-fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or upset bowels, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Dwight prior to your surgical date for instructions.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.